Hi,
I have a single site based on technology. Please suggest some sites where i can post comments and get good visitors.
{snip link}

Please fell free to give any suggestion and Ideas.

Recommended Answers

All 61 Replies

Who told you that posting comments can boost ur traffic?
If you want good amount of traffic you have to work hard. If you can follow the listed tips then you can hope to receive 1000+ visitors everyday:
1. Write unique content
2. Optimize ur site for SEO, optimize both keywords and design
3. Offer something free, let people know that you have a blog and some good content. Update blog regularly, write some informative topics, gain subscribers.
4. Join twitter, interact with people of ur niche, make 2000+ followers in 2 months. Then everyday you will get 300+ unique visitors to ur site.
5. Write quality articles and press release. If ur PR is picked up by Google news then you are done!
6. Use forums and wiki answers community.

use ur site as signature links in technology related forums and discussions..

use ur site as signature links in technology related forums and discussions..

Signature links are of very little value. I suppose if you accumulated a few thousand of them they might influence off-site ranking factors but there is no guarantee how the search engine would respond to the influx of signature links.

The best links are internal ones, from one of your web pages to another within the site, or network of sites. These links are within your control. Focusing on the on-page optimizable elements is working the off-page factors.

I've had a good surge in traffic working with signature links. Spread over many forums with useful posts, it takes a ton of time but it has been increasing both traffic and rank. Also, it gets your company name out there subliminally to others in the forums and generates some organic traffic from click-throughs as well.

Commenting on blog vs forum links & signature, both have different link value or same value? Which one will be better at driving more traffic and higher rank to your website?

Agreed... If you want to have good quality links and targeted traffic, you should also provide good quality comments.

Hi,
I have a single site based on technology. Please suggest some sites where i can post comments and get good visitors.
{snip link}

try to post on auto approved dofollow blogs based on technology. Then there will be more use for your work. Then u will get some good results

Just type in google keyword"notify me of follow up comments" and post comments on dofollow blogs, it's easy ;D

you can visit such social networks as facebook or twitter, you can creat your personal group and invite people there.
I think that might help you with visitors and advertising at the same tme)

Since you are targeting towards a niche market, I recommend seeking those technology sites where your desired audience may also visit. This will increase the click through rate and conversion rate.

Do some white SEO. Some guys already told us.

Contect -- must be original

Keep site updated frequently

Offer something useful

In my opinion best way to get one way backlinks is to send one article to 30 blogs at the same time, i suggest it to try <snip>

if u want long term traffic SEO is the way to go ........ get back links from where ever possible ....... articles , directories, u r niche forums , video marketing, etc ....

technologyb2b posted this on Nov 24th, 2009, it's insignificant to post more, he is not active has 1 post, probably some kind of spammer.

Who told you that posting comments can boost ur traffic?
If you want good amount of traffic you have to work hard. If you can follow the listed tips then you can hope to receive 1000+ visitors everyday:
1. Write unique content
2. Optimize ur site for SEO, optimize both keywords and design
3. Offer something free, let people know that you have a blog and some good content. Update blog regularly, write some informative topics, gain subscribers.
4. Join twitter, interact with people of ur niche, make 2000+ followers in 2 months. Then everyday you will get 300+ unique visitors to ur site.
5. Write quality articles and press release. If ur PR is picked up by Google news then you are done!
6. Use forums and wiki answers community.

that is right
and try to do some qulity backlinks to your website
such as yahoo answers
do-follow blog comments
social bookmarking service
and forum posting and signatures

Hi,
{snip link}

Search on Google your keywords plus the blog site or the comment word to view the blogs that's related to your categories. You may try also Yahoo Answers or any other Q&A social sites.

Hello,
Try to comment on blogs related to technology. you can even make Google alert for any posts or news published in the net.
And at once go to that recent posts, news and give your comments.

tech-forums.net/pc/ is a good forum and has PR 4. There you can get some traffic and also get a couple of good backlinks.

Try to optimize the website with relevant keywords that can help you to aachieve good Search engine rankings and bring you good traffic too.

The absolute best sites to post comments on are the site you genuinely have interest in. Not only will your consistent comments be rewarded with replies, but you will also establish yourself within the community - thus earning trust and returned interest in your potential offering. Comment to be heard and you will be rewarded much more than if you are commenting just for a link.

Does anyone know off hand of any good technology do-follow blogs or forums that are particularly useful for improving page rank?

I liked this thread very much as it gave me good information. Here are something I like to know:

1. How do I know which sites have dofollow tag?
2. Does every site allows a signature? I have opened account in many but do not always find the option to create the signature. Can someone guide me on this?

that is right
and try to do some qulity backlinks to your website
such as yahoo answers
do-follow blog comments
social bookmarking service
and forum posting and signatures

Thanks for post this information...
It's very useful for me to know more about SEO techniques ...

Context is the king, backlinks is army of king.

here are the links to social bookmarking sites that I can suggest which also indicates if the site has a dofollow or nofollow hope it help :)

directoryroll.com/social-bookmarking-list.php

If you wanna know if the site is do follow or not, download quirk and check highlight nofollow links. if the your anchor text /signature turns red then the site is nofollow, if it stays blue then you are in business.Hope I was able to help.

Or you can just view the page source by pressing Ctrl+U and then search (Ctrl+F) for "nofollow."

As far as your site is about Technology. You have to get blog comments from Technology related blogs. That will bring your more target visitors. Not only that way, It is better to move with other methods to get backlinks too, Specially article submission, forums postings (On technology related forums) and etc. All these will help you to get more target traffic.

commenthunt.com is dofollow blog search engine it will help you alot. search your most relevant keywords. its true comments would not help you ti generate traffic. for traffic move towards SBM.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.