Hi all,

Well, i was bored and so I decided to play around with flash, which i havent done for MONTHS.

Anyway this had to be done by somebody, so I did it myself :cool:

http://www.youngcoders.com/crazyfrog.php

Please kill that stupid frog!

Regards,
YoungCoder

Recommended Answers

All 32 Replies

Neat game, does flash require any programming?

Most of that was done using ActionScript, so yes :p

Hi all,

Well, i was bored and so I decided to play around with flash, which i havent done for MONTHS.

Anyway this had to be done by somebody, so I did it myself :cool:

http://www.youngcoders.com/crazyfrog.php

Please kill that stupid frog!

Regards,
YoungCoder

Hi,
love 'Kill the crazy frog'
You have pleased many (i bet!)
Keep up the interesting work
Croft .L

loved kill crazy frog
someone definetly had to do it thanx
Drake

Inspiration from joecartoon.com? It's pratically the same thing! Did you get permission from them?

I had a bash at my own animation, here's Crazy Frog in a Blender!

Kill Crazy Frog

Coolfulness.

killcrazyfrog,
Good job. I think that annoying frog is dead now. lol

Very cool

Well done you lot!!! I hate that useless frog!!!!!!! LOL... Crazy Frog in a blender.... I'd love to actually do that myself :twisted:

Inspiration from joecartoon.com? It's pratically the same thing! Did you get permission from them?

Don't be stupid, the "frog in a blender" joke had been around for decades before joecartoon created the frog in a blender animation. It's different in the sense that this is crazy frog, there is only one button and it links in with a ringtone-esque style of death... If anything this just gives the joecartoon animation a little more exposure as it is credited as an inspiration for the animation.

Don't be stupid, the "frog in a blender" joke had been around for decades before joecartoon created the frog in a blender animation. It's different in the sense that this is crazy frog, there is only one button and it links in with a ringtone-esque style of death... If anything this just gives the joecartoon animation a little more exposure as it is credited as an inspiration for the animation.

You still haven't awnsered my question. Did you get permission?

As for the frog in a blender being around for ages, give me one link to another frogblender BEFORE joecartoon, then and only then will I shut my fat mouth...

AAAA good game ! ive seen that game around before tho... but did you honestly create it ? if so.. it brings so much joy to me !!!

hehe i hate the frog and cry when i see the advert come on tv for the millllionth time in a row.!

BAN JAMSTER !

Hé why killing this cute crazy frog :cry: ??

The frog seems dead, i havent heard the song in ages :p

Nice!!!

yes i hate that stupid frog! whenever i gear it on the radio or tv i get really angry and have to turn it off. i hate it i hate it i HATE IT!!

ding ding ding ding ding ding
da ba da da da da daaaa daaaaaaaaaaa
daa aaa
wheeee eeeeeee
(or whatever)

Why are you guys so so... frogist. what did it ever do you to you guys?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?:?:
-X-box Playa

PS:the lyrics are:
A ring ding ding ding d-ding baa aramba baa baa barooumba
Wh-Wha-Whats going on-on
Ding ding
Lets do the crazy froogg
Ding ding
A Brem Brem
A ring ding ding ding ding
A Ring Ding Ding Dingdemgdemg
Ring ding
Baa-Baa
Ring ding ding ding ding
a Bram ba am baba weeeeeee
BREAK DOWN!
Ding ding
Br-Br-Break It
dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum
Brem daem
weeeeeeee
A ram da am da am da am da weeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wh-Whats Going On?
ding ding
Bem De Dem
ding ding
da da
Ring ding
Baa-Baa
Ring ding ding ding ding
a Bram ba am baba..
ding ding
Br-Br-Break It
Brem daem
ding ding
Bem De Dem!

Excellent

thanks:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

amusing

amusing

lol :p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p:mrgreen::p:cheesy::p

Is this the same xbox guy that was banned a few weeks ago for all of his obnoxious comments?

Is this the same xbox guy that was banned a few weeks ago for all of his obnoxious comments?

i just joined a week ago just found this place while surfing

Who was the xbox guy who was banned? And for what reason?

His name is mechdriver...i guess he was never banned, i just thought he was because he was making a lot of annoying posts and stuff. His writing and excessive use of the smilies was very similar to x-box playa. Maybe they are the same person?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.