I have lots of problems and I am not sure if they are related! One problem is I windows media player 9 loaded and working for 2 yrs now! I go to use it and it tells me an internal application error has occurred! I have no idea why but the same with Qtime player will not work either! I tried several things to fix it but I have no luck! Now I go to reboot, my computer wants me to enter my password for access, this has never happened before! I am the only one that uses the computer so I do not know if I accidentally changed access or what! I did add a superantispyware program then deleted it! Now I can not get into my add/delete program either! Help any suggestions! I do not have windows reboot disc available as I am in the middle of packing and moving!

not sure if it related but i used , superantispyware program once and got a blue screen of death[BSOD] after it fixed what it found ,,i would do a system restore back to a time before you installed , superantispyware program,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.