Post a pic of yourself! Ive always wondered what people look like!

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

My avatar that's me. I photoshopped it and took out the yellows and reds, leaving only the blues. I like blues music very much. :)

Sorry, won't do that. I've made that mistake in the past and nothing good came from it. That's also why I don't have a descent profile anymore ;)

here it is

Sorry, won't do that. I've made that mistake in the past and nothing good came from it. That's also why I don't have a descent profile anymore ;)

Yeah that happens and usually from the people that don't post pictures themselves.

Yeah that happens and usually from the people that don't post pictures themselves.

What are you implying? ;)

What are you implying? ;)

Nothing for you (yet)! You're not knocking people :P

I can follow niek_e here.
I guess you won't see many female pictures here either.
Besides my avatar I have an extra picture of me in my user profile.
It also might help that you can only see the pictures if you are logged in.

Damn, you're ugly. The both of you.

commented: i knew it was coming :P +4
commented: im offended ;( -7
commented: True dat. +6
commented: Agree :) +36

And before anybody makes a comment about either the shades or the colourful bedsheets in the background, they are my ex girlfriend's, hence the feminine tinge to them.

you know this photo though..

And before anybody makes a comment about either the shades or the colourful bedsheets in the background, they are my ex girlfriend's, hence the feminine tinge to them.

pretty cool shades. aviator-type ones are all the rage now

pretty cool shades. aviator-type ones are all the rage now

Yeah, they seem to be. I don't own a pair myself though...

Damn, you're ugly. The both of you.

Normally I would not respond to this sort of kindergarten/sarcastic talk, but this one I could not let go by.
You are right scru, altough I do not consider myself ugly, I am not Mister Universe, but neither are you!
You must be so ugly, man, even your avatar wears a mask! (although I have a sneaking suspicion who is under the iron helmet here!)
So scru, please show yourself and prove that you are more beatiful than me!
Bet you don't dare!;)

commented: Excellent response haha :) +4

You are right scru, altough I do not consider myself ugly, I am not Mister Universe, but neither are you!

Actually, you should say: I'm not Mister Universe, therefore I'm not ugly.

Yes I know, I used Mister Universe as a poor metaphore in this matter. But as ugliness is irrelevant so is beauty. It means different things to different people. And as the Romans would say: De gustibus non est disputandum!

Wow, you didn't take that too seriously. I wasn't even talking to you. Who the cap fits, I guess. But yeah, posting pics of myself on the internet? Big no no.

Who am I kidding? Yeah I'm fugly.

hello.. im new from indonesia...

hello.. im new from indonesia...

Hello and welcome to DaniWeb :)

This thread is an interesting choice to post your "hello" in...

alrighty, here is moi... At a cafe i think, mum turned 41, i accidentally told her a happy 42nd birthday on the card. Woops :P

On holiday, so I don't have many decent photos, just this crappy one I took on my phone before going out ;P go ahead, throw your insults.

commented: Cute +6

mum turned 41, i accidentally told her a happy 42nd birthday on the card. Woops

ha ha. Ive done that too! 46 instead of 45!

you didn't take that too seriously

No scru I wasn't, but I just couldn't resist answering as I did.
Let us be more serious on the other forums and let this forum be as it is:)

I think I am a prettyboy, so I'll do it...
this is one of my wife & me a couple of years back now...

and so to bed...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.