I'm creating a game here using a vb.net.....to make my project more interesting, i'll add a flash animation before the game begins to serve as the story of the game....but the problem is i don't know how to add it into a form....i didn't found anything in the toolbox that can help me...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

add component for flash player :
Right click on control toolbox->add/remove item->select the com component tab -> find add shockwave flash object.
this control will show in my user control on control toolbox.

to play add this code :

AxShockwaveFlash1.Stop()
AxShockwaveFlash1.Movie = FilePath & "\FileName.swf"
AxShockwaveFlash1.Play()

i cannot find the add/remove item can you help me.i right click the toolbox but i didn't see add item to add the COM component

Hi,

When you right click the Toolbox you need to select-> Choose item and then select the Com tab -> select Shockwave Flash Object.

i know non of you but please help me :
when i open the com component i dont find add shockwaveflash object , please tell me why and how to find it

@laithzella2..me i also with the same problem you i cant find the shockwaveflash in com component tab.can anyone resolve my problem?..more thank you in advance

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.