So, what do you do? What do you like? What do you hate? What are your hobbies? I think we all know that we have computers in common. Some of us are into programming, while others into networking, hardware, etc. But what's the other side of you like? The side when you're not around computers. (AS IF! ) I whipped up a questionaire:

Name: Mesbah
Nickname: Mez
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 155
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

Currently I am trying to become a Web Developer. I love trying to expand myself. I am a self-learner, and currently am working on learning (professionally) CSS/HTML, SEO/ SEM practices, and Web 2.0 Designs.

I am working (slowly) on building a forum based web-site, and frankly this is all new and challenging to me. I plan on being one of the best in my field, and am honest to say that there is a long road ahead of me. One that I look forward to traveling on.

Hobbies: Researching SEO material, listening to techno, Watching movies, Family Guy, Traveling, anything computer related, electronics in general

Work: Technical Support, Jewelry Photography, Ebay
Favorite Food: Persian Food, Italian food, Seafood, Mediterranean

Stuff you Dislike: People who are late

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Welcome!

I am james, single white british male (check profile pic) aged 18 - my nickname is Bennet and im 6 foot something tall

I mainly hang around the Geeks lounge and Tech Talk, specifically the general windows and linux forums.

I play bass guitar and work part time in an electromics store and an going to university next year

i am a mdoerator of daniweb

Name : Jery
NickName : Jx_Man
Hobbies : Soccer,Basketball,Swimming, Loved Sport Much.

i m still post around Geek Lounge, vb, vb.net, C# (sometimes) section.

Thanks...

thats in indonesia right?

Welcome to Daniweb ! :)

thats in indonesia right?

yes, absolutely right. :)
i m from Indonesia.

Welcome to Daniweb!

Glad to have you with us!

Dear Moderator, Is there any way I can delete my recent and only thread? Or possible edit it? Thank you

PM me with what you want edited, and maybe that can be accomodated. I see no reason to delete it though, it breaks no rules and is in the right forum.

Hi Jbennet,

Is there any way I can delete or change one of my postings? I have listed too much information, and wish to be more private.

Here is the daniweb listing link
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread119478.html

Please Delete the First Post

Kindest Regards,
Mesbah

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.