i need your urgent help pls...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Help with what? You haven't posted a question, and it's certainly not urgent to anyone here.

Help with what? You haven't posted a question, and it's certainly not urgent to anyone here.

I am the student of Final year Computer Engineering and so i am searching for project topics so please i kindly requires your help.. Can you give me your mind blowing ideas regarding the projects applicable to final year...

I will be really thanking you for giving your time and your ideas...

I am the student of Final year Computer Engineering and so i am searching for project topics so please i kindly requires your help.. Can you give me your mind blowing ideas regarding the projects applicable to final year...

I will be really thanking you for giving your time and your ideas...

My mind-blowing idea:

1. Go to a surgeon or a friend (better yet a friend who is a surgeon)
2. Ask (if surgeon) to expose brain, if (friend) tell them you'll supply the hacksaw and hammer
3. Bring a fan, hairdryer et cetera to said event
4. Ask (surgeon or friend) to blow your brain once all the skin tissue and skull pieces have been cut out, either with scalpel or hacksaw, possibly anesthesia, that will cost extra, especially if bought on the black market

Come up with your own idea, it is your project.

Much easier, an ice-pick inserted about 3 cm into your ear in the direction of the other ear, pull it out, insert a flexible straw in its place, and you can blow your own mind.

build the robots.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.