hi!
i have created a form which contains two combo boxes. the first one can be used to select the location and the second to filter the floors belong to the selected location. i need to know the coding needed to filter the floors which only belongs to the selected location. could you please help me on this issue. i was trying this for weeks but couldn't findout the solution. thanks

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Plz if u can post the little code u have tried and failed, what database u r using, tables and their field names involved in this, then it will b easy and quick for us to help u with the problem.

Regards
Shaik Akthar

i have attached my programme herewith

thanks

I have attached the modified version of ur project. Have a look at it.
Dereference the DAO Library in references. It is not required. ADO is very flexible to use.

Regards
Shaik Akthar

thanks alot

i'll check it

that s exactly what i wanted

thanks

Make changes to ur database. make it more easier to query. set the id fields to numeric.

Keep looking. I'll post the modified version of ur project along with the modified database later.

Regards
Shaik Akthar

Hai Shaik Akthar

your code are exactly as i looking for for about 2 weeks now. its works when i try on my project. i have a question if the code to apply for 3rd combo how does the code should look like in the combo1.click?

thanks

dzul

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.