usine FF on Vista, code inside code tags without line numbers turn is not visible when I click the Toggle link. Works ok with [code=cplusplus]. The problem only happens on random posts.

Here is an example I extracted from another post (PM) When I edit the code tags to add =cplusplus the Toggle works as expected. But without the line numbers the Toggle makes all the text disappear.

I've tried the same thing on other posts and the problem doesn't happen. So possibly there is something in the C++ code that is causing the problem.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Oh nevermind. Probably my browser because that test link works now. :-O

It's broken now pretty good -- now the box is shrunk too much. The attached bitmap is what it looks like after clicking the Toggle link.

Link me to the page that's on.

Link me to the page that's on.

The address is in the attachment...
But here you go.

Something is wrong with the code-tags. See this thread, which has been marked solved, but isn't.

For some reason the (code=language) tags aren't working today, at least initially. Regular (code) tags are fine though.

For some reason the (code=language) tags aren't working today, at least initially. Regular (code) tags are fine though.

Just noticed that in this thread.

That's because kashmir did without replacing the word syntax with the actual syntax.[code=syntax] without replacing the word syntax with the actual syntax.

doh!

code tags with language are broken again. I just came across this thread that Narue added [code=cplusplus] ... [/code] and it didn't work. I removed the language and it worked ok.

[edit] I just went back to that thread and it doesn't work afterall. [/edit]

Related to the postcache issue. Fixed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.