Hi my name is Darrel I have 4 weeks to complete 3 assignment anybody out there bin in my shoes and can give a fellow colleague push in the right direction. one assignment is Functional data base, business system report,Risk Management My e-mail is [email removed] I would really appreciate it. Thanks I have 4 weeks left I've started two of them.

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

so, what's your problem????

how can i post the assignment in here? Please i don't everyone think i want my work done for me just to help me with it . at my school my teacher has no time for me and for some reason the smart students don't have any time as well so i am all alone.

>one assignment is Functional data base, business system report,Risk Management
I can guarantee that you won't get as much help here as you would in the correct forum, but your question is too vague for me to determine which forum would be best suited. Please elaborate. What class is this for?

>for some reason the smart students don't have any time as well
Hmm. Maybe that think you're dead weight and helping you would be a waste of time. Do you constantly need help from others to accomplish your assignments?

No i don't need help all the time! I just thought some one that has been in this predicament before knows how i feel and would like to help and not make fun of is it a crime to ask for help! I am an Electrician I bet if i ask you some think about electrical wiring on how to run a ring main with a fuse spur. you would have to come to some one like me to ask hence i was just asking this forum for a little compassion!

I am studying a computer course at MMU in manchester in system support. and i have 4 assignments i am behind with didn't you see the attached assignment i posted unit 17

Or could you direct me to a website for people like myself that just need a kind voice that is will to help thanks

No i don't need help all the time! I just thought some one that has been in this predicament before knows how i feel and would like to help and not make fun of is it a crime to ask for help! I am an Electrician I bet if i ask you some think about electrical wiring on how to run a ring main with a fuse spur. you would have to come to some one like me to ask hence i was just asking this forum for a little compassion!

No one is trying to make fun of you, we have all been in your shoes at one time or another. As for your electrical comment: I'd hire an electrician to do it, wouldn't even attempt it myself because I'd just burn the house down to the ground.

You still have not answered Narue's question: what course are you taking ? No one can help you at all here in this forum.

Foundation degree in system support at MMU in Manchester Learning to be a I.T tech

AncientDragon was referring to which course you are currently taking that involves the projects you mentioned. Our forums here are grouped by subject, such as C++, Java, Database Design, etc. as you will see if you peruse through them. Without knowing what course you are taking and or what languages you're using, it's impossible to direct you to the correct forum or move this post there.

I.T teach fixing computers

I give up

commented: you give up too easily :) +36
commented: Good, you wouldn't have made it to the end anyway +31

I.T teach fixing computers

Ok, so you are taking a course in tech support ? No one can help you if you don't know what you want either. We are not mind readers.

hi dragan it does say 10 points for last rep any going to send you that attachment thanks life saver cheers well there one of them will try and send the important one Daz

Was that supposed to be comprehensible? Anyhow, you need to figure out which forum is appropriate for your questions and then post a more detailed question there. Posting your assignment isn't going to cut it.

This is going nowhere.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.