HI!!!!

i am a student of B.Tech 3rd year

plz suggest me a mini project in java i have basic knowledge of swing and jdbc and elementary idea of networking

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

How about a version of tic-tac-toe; playable either against the computer or against another player over a network?

Hope this helps!

how about a network messaging app?

DHT

Well, the main idea is that there is a data with an unique natural key, and then everybody writes some information about it which is stored on their own comp. Then the programs connect like torrent clients, and everybody can query the datas.
For example the key can be the license plate number of cars, and ppl can gather info like color, product, etc. Well, not too usefull, but you could add price, and then car-agents could use it... Or web URLs, and you can search based on reviews. Then you even can compute pagerank for searches.

Well, so DHT is cool, and if you can find out something to do with it, it will surely look cool! :)

DHT

Well, the main idea is that there is a data with an unique natural key, and then everybody writes some information about it which is stored on their own comp. Then the programs connect like torrent clients, and everybody can query the datas.
For example the key can be the license plate number of cars, and ppl can gather info like color, product, etc. Well, not too usefull, but you could add price, and then car-agents could use it... Or web URLs, and you can search based on reviews. Then you even can compute pagerank for searches.

Well, so DHT is cool, and if you can find out something to do with it, it will surely look cool! :)

hi...
i am student of 3rd year diploma
plz sugess project topics on my id

commented: Why not read some existing threads and try the suggestions? You are not a special flower. -2

Well it depends :

1) How much time you have for your project ?
2) Do you want to practice your knowledge (an app that uses jdbc, swing, networking, etc..) or use a topic you don't know about ?

Hi
I am diploma third year student in computer branch.
please suggest me mini java project or you have code of it also send me.
this is my id <EMAIL SNIPPED>

What about an analog clock? That will help you get familiar with a lot of Java constructs, including timers and timer tasks, threading, graphical display, window management, and a lot of other cruft that you need to know when writing Java code.

hai i am doing b.tech it 3rd year.I want to do mini projects in the networking. so please give the idea for my mini project.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.