9. Create an application that will predict the approximate size of a population organisms. The user should select or enter the starting number of organisms in a combo box, enter the average daily population increase (as a percentage) in a text box and select or enter the number of days the organisms will be left to multiply in another combo box. For example, assume the user enters the following values:

Starting number of organisms: 2
Average daily increase: 30%
Number of days to multiply 10

The application should display th following table of data.
Day Approximate Population
1 2
2 2.6
(table should list values up to 10 days)

Be sure to add appropriate ToolTips for each control on the form.
Input validation: Do not accept a number less than 2 for the starting size of the population. Do not accept a negative number for the average daily population increase. Do not accept a number less than 1 for the number of days the organisms will multiply.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Okay, we can see what your homework requirements are but what we cannot see is which part you are having a problem with. Where is your question on what part of that you are having a problem with?

Good Luck

Okay, we can see what your homework requirements are but what we cannot see is which part you are having a problem with. Where is your question on what part of that you are having a problem with?

Good Luck

how t calculate the %

how t calculate the %

how to calculate

Good Luck

this is the first time i use this site ,don't know how it works.
u need think before u act.

>u need think before u act

You need to know how to spell, and use correct grammer!

By the way. What were you thinking posting your question four times? Did you not think before you took action or did you just (removed by me because anything I say from here is just too mean)...

To answer your question on how to calculate 30%...

Result = Value * .3

Good Luck

commented: I'm impressed by your restraint... I would have just spoken (typed) my mind :P +2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.