Create an application that will predict the approximate size of a population organisms. The user should select or enter the starting number of organisms in a combo box, enter the average daily population increase (as a percentage) in a text box and select or enter the number of days the organisms will be left to multiply in another combo box. For example, assume the user enters the following values:

Starting number of organisms: 2
Average daily increase: 30%
Number of days to multiply 10

The application should display th following table of data.
Day Approximate Population
1 2
2 2.6
(table should list values up to 10 days)

Be sure to add appropriate ToolTips for each control on the form.
Input validation: Do not accept a number less than 2 for the starting size of the population. Do not accept a negative number for the average daily population increase. Do not accept a number less than 1 for the number of days the organisms will multiply.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

you start it before. don't do it again.

Do not post same crap again and again, no one here will do your homework .

You know what!!! If you really want someone to do this for you, then go over to rentacoder.com or odesk.com and hire someone to do it for you, else learn how to do it yourself by at least opening up the design environment and giving it a try...

commented: Damn right, you tell him :P +2

i think u need homework. so here is you assignment
visual basic 1,Chapter 6, Programming Challenge 6: Travel Expenses, Page 408.

commented: I think "u" need to stop spamming the forums with your "givemetehcodez" posts. -2

Can't someone just bomb this #$@%&^$% (Samira1993) out of here!!!!! I hate lazy people, especially arrogant ones!

Can't someone just bomb this #$@%&^$% (Samira1993) out of here!!!!! I hate lazy people, especially arrogant ones!

lazy like youe mama

Can not even spell. Have a nice life dude.... You suck!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.