HII

I have been using c++ 4.5 for over an year but now it shows 16 bit error. i tried to delete it and so the tcwin45 folder but now whenever i start my computer it shows an error that "it could not search for C:\TCWIN45\PIPELINE\remind.exe search again". Pls. help me what should i do.

Beatleborg!

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Did you recently switch to a new operating system? Like from DOS to Windows XP? :rolleyes: A bunch of people try to use old ass versions of a C++ compiler and wonder why they don't work well with a latest-and-greatest OS. I think Borland's C++ compiler is up to version 10, so you're just a smidge behind the times and it's no surprise that you're having issues. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but what you should do is upgrade your compiler and update your programs so that they work properly on your platform.

Thanx DOGTREE.

i installed borland c++ 5.01(thats the latest 1 available).

>thats the latest 1 available
That's funny, Borland offers their 5.5 compiler for free download. And if you're willing to pay money, you can get the newer versions. ;)

HII

I have been using c++ 4.5 for over an year but now it shows 16 bit error. i tried to delete it and so the tcwin45 folder but now whenever i start my computer it shows an error that "it could not search for C:\TCWIN45\PIPELINE\remind.exe search again". now it is bothering me so much.Please help me what should i do.

why you are not sending me any reply. iam trying for along time .

HII

I have been using c++ 4.5 for over an year but now it shows 16 bit error. i tried to delete it and so the tcwin45 folder but now whenever i start my computer it shows an error that "it could not search for C:\TCWIN45\PIPELINE\remind.exe search again". now it is bothering me so much.Please help me what should i do.

Perhaps because his/her post is 3 years old?

i m also agree ,,,,,,,

Please STOP posting on old threads. The two other people still using that version of the compiler either retired or passed away.

For some reason this thread is attracting people who like to post the exact same message over and over again, so I'm closing it.

People who read this thread in the future: Please upgrade to a newer IDE/compiler like code::blocks with the MinGW compiler. It's free!

[closed]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.