hello please help me,i have now internet connection and it is newly installed...can you help me how to block those websites because i don't want my 2 little brother to access those websites which are not allowed to them..i want only limited websites that they can open which are suited for them...please help me..hoping for your positive responds...

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

http://www.netnanny.com/

hello sir, thank you for the reply..sir ,do you still have another software which are free sir because i have no money to buy this sir...hoping for your positive responds...

Just google "free internet parent controls":
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=free+internet+parent+control

sir can you also help me sir how can i put restriction on my computer sir...i don't want them also to access like in control pannel,registry key and i don't them to use right click sir...can you help me on this sir,please help me...hoping for your positive responds...

Please stop posting your questions across multiple threads in 1+ forums. Think of a question, find the correct forum, post it and wait for a response.

Please stop posting your questions across multiple threads in 1+ forums. Think of a question, find the correct forum, post it and wait for a response.

hello sir i apologize to you,, but sir where i am going to post this my question in putting restriction can you help me sir where to post this tread..hoping for your positive responds...

hi jemz, how about giving them a limited account, go to control panel create a user account that is limited and give yourself an administrator account.

for blocking websites try searching google "use hosts file to block website"

if you got another questions which is not relevant to your first post..please find appropriate thread that is most suitable for your topic.. :)

step 1. GoInternet Explorer Menubar -> Tools → Internet Options → Content. In the Content Advisor box, click Enable.
step2. Click the Approved Sites tab then write the address of your unwanted website.
step3. Click on the General tab and make sure to select Users can see websites.
step4. Enter a password you can remember easily with a hint.
step5.Click OK to safely surf the Internet.
By these step you can block unwanted sites.

step 1. GoInternet Explorer Menubar -> Tools → Internet Options → Content. In the Content Advisor box, click Enable.
step2. Click the Approved Sites tab then write the address of your unwanted website.
step3. Click on the General tab and make sure to select Users can see websites.
step4. Enter a password you can remember easily with a hint.
step5.Click OK to safely surf the Internet.
By these step you can block unwanted sites.

hello sir thank you for the reply i will write again sir if i have doubt..more power to you sir...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.