Hi,
I am new member.
I am not from any technical background but still like very much on how to develop application software and doing research regularly.

My question form expert like you is
Is there any powerfully software available that automatically create software without and coding knowledge. still conceptualizations and sketch is important part.

Like we have Macromedia Dreamweaver, through which we can see ontime our design and coding accordingly...
is there any software available to create any custom software on same theme.
May be one of the example could be "Real Studio"

Pls help & your expertise is requested.

- Harry

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

>Is there any powerfully software available that automatically create software without and coding knowledge.
Nope. There are tools that generate code and facilitate the process without churning out reams of code, but coding knowledge is still required to take advantage of them.

what about microsoft silverlight?
is this a solution?

Silverlight is a framework, not a codeless RAD tool. What exactly are you looking to accomplish? Because you'll need to touch code somewhere if any kind of professional result is the goal. Even with Dreamweaver I only use the designer as a base and then tweak from code views, simply because it gives me more control.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.