Well, I would like to announce to the world, Dani's Strike Zone!

Yes, that's right, CSCGal owns a bowling alley! It will be open in a few months, and will be totally built from the ground up for you to have the ultimate bowling experience!

Cool!

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Will they serve beer? 8)

IS this for real? Where is it? :P

Yeap, it's for real ... and it's in Elmont, NY

Well, I would like to announce to the world, Dani's Strike Zone!

Is this going to be like "Ed" -- a bowling alley up front & an internet cafe/training facility in the rear?;) Will TTF members get a discount? Sounds cool...

In a few years I'll come down there if there's a cyber cafe! Emphasis on the cyber ;o)

Will there be arcade machines? If you're going to shell out for one, shell out for Street Fighter 3. I love that arcade game. I own in that game. 8)

A friend from a game (the same game my avatar animation comes from =oP) called ARC is opening a pizza shop somewhere in Savannah. Lucky me, he's naming a toilet after me, with a sign and everything.

Dani, I allow you to use my name of great respect (or lack of =oP) for the toilet of your choice.

Yeah, I was at the end of the list for stuff being named after them, so I got stuck with the toilet =oP

That's one of the weirdest requests I've ever seen from anyone. :P

That's one of the weirdest requests I've ever seen from anyone. :P

Well, al least he can be flush with pride! :D

And Embarrasement...

Embarassment? No way! =oP

I will proudly sit atop my throne and rule my malicious kingdom, with all my royal subjects, and my army! Now with the time for the Second War to roll around, the Bathroom will once again dominate the Livingroom! =o]

It'd be cool if they put TVs in bathroom. Come on, you wouldn't watch TV in there? You all know you would if there was a TV in front of you.

i sure know i would watch it.

I wouldn't watch movies though. Last thing I want to do is stay in there for over two hours watching a movie like Forrest Gump or something.

As long as you've got some chips and a good air freshener it doesn't matter where you watch a movie! =o]

I think there should be a large array of magazines and books. Heck, throw in there a computer with internet access and a mini fridge while we're at it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.