I'm in the process of developing my companies intranet and have decided to create a dhtml menu, I'm not an advanced dhtml coder and am having problems linking my menu with the javascript code. I'm quite sure the code is correct, however my frames page is now just showing the background colour and no menue functions at all. Can some one please help me? :-|

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Would you like something similar to the way it says Thread Tools / Search this Thread / Display Modes in the navy blue right above? Have you searched www.dynamicdrive.com yet?

Dani, if I ask the same question as to how is it possible to code the menu in Thread Tools/Search this Thread, could you please advise me on that? I realize that there are a lot of examples + downloadable scripts out there. But I'd like to create one myself. I am very new to DHTML, I'd like to understand and know how to create from scratch. Those sites do not explain codes apparently.
Only the concept will do. For example, first do this, next do that. :?: Thanks.

Would you like something similar to the way it says Thread Tools / Search this Thread / Display Modes in the navy blue right above? Have you searched www.dynamicdrive.com yet?

not not the same as the menu used on this site more like this one found at: http://simplythebest.net/scripts/dhtml_script_113.html I did everything they said to do but am still having problems - can you help me? :-|

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.