I get a blue screen, I've read here that its probably a cause of a hardware malfunction, anyway I'll post the number: 0x0000000A(0xe1574000,0x00000002,0x0000000,0x80639e15) So if anyone can tell what this could mean I'd appreciate it alot, I suck and fixing stuff and I try to learn since I'm 16 :P. Thanks in advance!

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

what were you doing when you got this blue screen of death? It could be many different problems, so post specifics.. more than likely its a driver problem.

Well, I can't recall how long ago probably a month but it was exactly the same day we installed a cable modem. My brother had the brilliant idea of connecting the ethernet and USB plugs from the modem to the PC at the same time. Maybe an hour later it crashed, we were without a PC for some time 'till my dad decided to call Dell and they told us how to format it. We thought we fixed the problem... but no, my dad had the suspicion that it might have been that the PC hasn't been updated. So please I hope this info is enough. Thanks.

hmm.. It could possibly be some kind of driver problem with the cable modem.. There is nothing wrong with connecting usb and ethernet at the same time. So, you reformated your pc? Can you not boot up your operating system at all?

hmm.. It could possibly be some kind of driver problem with the cable modem.. There is nothing wrong with connecting usb and ethernet at the same time. So, you reformated your pc? Can you not boot up your operating system at all?

At first I couldn't but then like I said my dad called Dell and we reformated the PC. Now I can boot my system but I get the blue screen once in a while. Sometimes it doesn't let me boot so thats when I have to format again.

If so where could I install motorola modem drivers? thanks I'll see you tomorrow.

you keep reformating your hd? I'm sure there is some kind of driver problem, I would update your pc and search online for some answers.

Damn, it wants to install 42 updates, I guess maybe after this there'll be no problem. But I wonder what kind of driver? Video card driver?

Tell me what happens after you install all those updates.. um you can usually update modem drivers from the manufacturer, but I do not think the modems would be shipped without XP drivers. Unless you are running a differend os than xp.. 64-bit drivers are especially difficult to find

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.