Hello guys,

As some of you here will understand....and probably have gone through the same process I am going through now.
I'm trying to develop my final year computer science project, but don,t know were to start from....cannot think of any ideas.

All I need here is for some good ideas I can use to develop a software, because I'm generally lost for ideas guys......please help.

It has to be something that has not been done before, and can be used in a real world setting.

Thanks guys, will appreciate any cool ideas.

Gopy.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

>I'm trying to develop my final year computer science project,
>but don,t know were to start from....cannot think of any ideas.
It's scary how often I see this situation. How could you possibly have gone through x number of years toward a CS degree and have no clue whatsoever what to do for a final project?! Were you sleeping in every class? Did you learn absolutely nothing? I mean, really, maybe you should be asking yourself if you even have the creative abilities necessary for the field.

Or you could search the forum for the umpteen other threads that have asked the exact same question to see what answers they got. :icon_rolleyes:

commented: don't degrade anyone ask, you can tell him/her search in forum about GP idea +0
commented: Agreed. It's sad how often this is posted. +3

please tell me what the idea you got or the field you like AI, Image processing, etc and we'll working together to find an idea

>I'm trying to develop my final year computer science project,
>but don,t know were to start from....cannot think of any ideas.
It's scary how often I see this situation. How could you possibly have gone through x number of years toward a CS degree and have no clue whatsoever what to do for a final project?! Were you sleeping in every class? Did you learn absolutely nothing? I mean, really, maybe you should be asking yourself if you even have the creative abilities necessary for the field.

Or you could search the forum for the umpteen other threads that have asked the exact same question to see what answers they got. :icon_rolleyes:

You probably think you are God's gift to this forum...I'm not asking you or any other person to do my project lol.....
Please if you don't like what you read ...(DON,T REPLY).

please tell me what the idea you got or the field you like AI, Image processing, etc and we'll working together to find an idea

Good...idea lol, thanks for your reply...which is in contrast to someone that think they know it all.
If they know it all ,then they should not be in this forum.
I am actually interested in developing real life application rounded up of software development technique and programming.
So still scratching my head.
Thus the post.....but a certain "narue" of a guy don,t see it that way. And he should learn how to read first before he replies to forum question...having the rudeness to say I have been sleeping through my classes.
If he could read, he would see that I was aksing for ideas....and not someone to help me do it.

grrrrrrr...guys like that really get my blood boiling.

commented: You certainly have a strange way of lobbying for help. +0

>You probably think you are God's gift to this forum...
Believe what you want.

>I'm not asking you or any other person to do my project lol.....
I'm well aware of what you asked for. I'm also well aware that the question is asked regularly, answered regularly, and if you actually worked your way through a CS course, you wouldn't be devoid of ideas for a project. So I'm guessing you're either too incompetent to be successful in this field, or just too lazy to think for yourself.

>Please if you don't like what you read ...(DON,T REPLY).
If I don't like what I read, I'm going to inform people of it. Otherwise, nothing changes for the better.

>If they know it all ,then they should not be in this forum.
Good idea. I should leave because I "know it all", and then that's one less person who's capable of properly answering questions. Brilliant plan, genius.

>I am actually interested in developing real life application rounded
>up of software development technique and programming.
That's only slightly less vague than your original request.

>If he could read, he would see that I was aksing for ideas...
>and not someone to help me do it.
One of us needs to practice reading for comprehension. I'll give you a hint, it's not me. Oh, and I'll bet you still haven't searched the forum for previous answers to the question you asked.

>grrrrrrr...guys like that really get my blood boiling.
Then you need to grow some thicker skin.

>You probably think you are God's gift to this forum...
Believe what you want.

>I'm not asking you or any other person to do my project lol.....
I'm well aware of what you asked for. I'm also well aware that the question is asked regularly, answered regularly, and if you actually worked your way through a CS course, you wouldn't be devoid of ideas for a project. So I'm guessing you're either too incompetent to be successful in this field, or just too lazy to think for yourself.

>Please if you don't like what you read ...(DON,T REPLY).
If I don't like what I read, I'm going to inform people of it. Otherwise, nothing changes for the better.

>If they know it all ,then they should not be in this forum.
Good idea. I should leave because I "know it all", and then that's one less person who's capable of properly answering questions. Brilliant plan, genius.

>I am actually interested in developing real life application rounded
>up of software development technique and programming.
That's only slightly less vague than your original request.

>If he could read, he would see that I was aksing for ideas...
>and not someone to help me do it.
One of us needs to practice reading for comprehension. I'll give you a hint, it's not me. Oh, and I'll bet you still haven't searched the forum for previous answers to the question you asked.

>grrrrrrr...guys like that really get my blood boiling.
Then you need to grow some thicker skin.

Well I will not even bother mailing here and there with you...the last time I checked this site, it was a forum.....and not for bullies (So lol I don,t need thicker skin).
And good luck God's gift to the earth.....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.