is there any way to get this video driver to display a wide screen resolution? I installed a wide screen monitor but have no option in display properties to choose a resolution with appropriate ratio.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Did you install this driver after you plugged in the new monitor or before?

The driver was installed automatically after monitor was detected. No wide screen resolutions were available. So i updated driver to the Xerox driver specifically made for the monitor. Then i got even fewer resolution options. So I rolled back to the plug'n play driver. I'm just wondering if my on-board graphics controller can "do" wide-screen resolutions or not. It's an Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV.

you can have a new updated driver and using the software given ithink the problem might be solved. also u can use the windows resolution option to continue with the wide screen issue

He's just saying he tried all that and it won't give him any widescreen resolutions.

I need to download a video card driver update for Intel 82845G/gl/g6/pe

Roxio 9 keeps giving me a buffer overload message and when I restart the program it tells me my video card driver needs to be updated.

Please help...

i found an updated driver on intel's website

Did the driver you downloaded from intel fix the problem? I am having the same problem, but when i downloaded the current driver, it did not fix the problem. It gave me more choices but not the 1680x1050 that I am looking for.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.