Hi I Am Working On This Project I Which I Need To Send Jpeg Files Over The Lan Ports To Some Device. Can Somebody Please Tell How Do I Program My Lan Ports In C++ Orc Maybe??/
Thanx
Amna

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

What do you exactly want to do?
You probably want to write a program that communicates through some port on your network interface.

you don't program the ports directly but use the installed device drivers. Most common method is to use sockets.

What do you exactly want to do?
You probably want to write a program that communicates through some port on your network interface.

ACTUALLY I WANT TO SEND A FILE FROM MY SYTEM TO A DSP(DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING KIT) FOR WHICH I WANT TO USE MY LAN PORT.
COULD YOU PLEASE TELL HOE DO I PROGRAM THE PORTS IN C++ OR C MAY BE OR ANY OTHER LANGUAGE.
THANX
AMNA

*plonk*
If you're not going to show any netiquette, there's really no point in talking to you.

IF THERES ANY WAY U CAN HELP I 'LL BE GRATEFUL OTHERWISE PLZ MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.