I'm a ipad3 and 4s user. the thing is that both my gadget can connect to our wifi but when i start browsing like fb/safari and even in Apple App it "cannot connect to itune" or check internet connection.., wow how can that be? both apple gadget cannot connect but my laptop (SONY VAIO) and my other phone( Xperia S) are always connected and fast whenever i'm browsing the internet?? WHY just the two(app.gad) are not working properly in wifi???

Are you sure both of these systems are trying to connect to your WiFi access point, and not to a neighbor's? What about the WiFi access key - is it correctly set on both? Another common issue, especially in areas where there are a number of WiFi access points is that by default they all use the same frequency channel. You might want to reconfigure your access point to use one that is not so commonly used - channel 6 is usually the default.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.