I will be developing iPhone apps after some times, so i need to know some infos on the developer account:

1.Can anyone tell me what is the payment system? (like, explain from someone purchased my app, if i get notified or not, where does the money go, etc, etc..)

2.Can I Quit from the developer account at any time?

it will be really helpful.

thank you,

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I will be developing iPhone apps after some times, so i need to know some infos on the developer account:

1.Can anyone tell me what is the payment system? (like, explain from someone purchased my app, if i get notified or not, where does the money go, etc, etc..)

2.Can I Quit from the developer account at any time?

it will be really helpful.

thank you,

mb try some web sites about iphone development.
Yeah, I think it is an ok idea. The problem is that a LOT of people already have MP3-capable phones. However, since this is from Apple, a lot of people are going to buy it once it gets authorized. I'm just wondering if people with a cell phone and an iPod are going to buy it. Probably not. Most people already have iPods, but knowing Americans today, boom goes the iPod and here comes theiPhone.

commented: Read the forum rules. Don't revive a thread that is more than 3 months old -1

As a developer, Apple will pay you at your chosen (and accepted) bank account. You will be able to see this through iTunes Connect. You pay 99 dollars a year so you can quit at the end of the annual anniversary. If you don't click renew your account will be demoted. Please mark this thread solved. Or upvoted if you found it helpful.

Guys this post have dated back to 2010, you might want to start a new thread to continue the discussion.

@ matthew

The original poster have not come back and reply since september 2010, so you can't expect the thread to be mark as solved by the original poster. Guys next time please take note of the dates the thread was started before giving help to them. If they post in an old thread, you can ask them to create a new thread first before giving them solutions to their problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.