So I have a Mac OS X version 10.4.10 with a built in webcam. About 3 months after I had purchased this as I like to call "piece of crap", my webcam stopped working.

Whenever I tried opening the Photobooth application I always got [and still keep getting] a pop up that states

"Photo Booth cannot open because no camera is attached or the camera is in use by another application."

When it is obviously not in use by another application because I had restarted the computer multiple times.

Btw: It doesn't work with any other application either.

To try and resolve the problem, I had called Mac people or whatever, and they tried to give me troubleshooting tips. Didn't work.

I was just wondering if anyone on here can give me some advice on what to do. It seems like no one at Best Buy will help me with my problem. So yeah. Maybe I can fix it at home intead of wasting gas.
So yeah

It would be greatly appreciated

have you tried taking it into an apple store? they have on-site technicians which can help you with any issues...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.