Use a Titanium G 4 867 with OSX 10.5.8 Leopard. After upgrading to Leopard operating system from Tiger I began having issues with my ITunes glitching out on me. I don't know if this was a coincidence that this started shortly after installing Leopard. More research I do I'm led to think it could be a heat issue. This problem arises when I'm using Youtube as well. There will be times where the sound performs without a problem then suddenly begins to freeze or cut in and out. Use headphones a lot and when this starts happening if I take the headphones out of jack it tends to activate the audio again. This may only be for a brief moment sometimes then it freezes up again. Someone with any ideas or similar problems in the past please let me know. Need to narrow the possibilities.

Not sure if this is related to heat issues, but here is the only free fan control for PPCs that I could find.
There is no free G4 FanControl.

http://www.lobotomo.com/products/FanControl/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.