Has anyone experienced this? I have a G5 about a year old, so I have the previousof iphoto that came with Panther. It has always operated seamlessly until about a month ago when I was unable to drag images from the iphoto library to a newly created album. As a result, I am unable to organize my photos the way that I should be able to. I have not tried any real troubleshooting quite yet. Any ideas or similar experiences? Thanks in advance.

I had this same problem. At the same time I couldn't send text messages through iChat and I couldn't use the Address Book app without it hanging. I found this simple fix which cured all of these:

1. Open Font Book

2. Click on the reveal triangle next to the All Fonts item in the Left hand column.

3. Now select the Computer collection.

4. Check the second column for these two fonts: Helvetica, Lucida Grande.

5. Enable with button at the bottom of coloumn if showing grey.

Check User and/or Classic collections if not showing.

Has anyone experienced this? I have a G5 about a year old, so I have the previousof iphoto that came with Panther. It has always operated seamlessly until about a month ago when I was unable to drag images from the iphoto library to a newly created album. As a result, I am unable to organize my photos the way that I should be able to. I have not tried any real troubleshooting quite yet. Any ideas or similar experiences? Thanks in advance.

----------

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.