I really like my latest purchase ,works great ,easy hookup ,only downside is it only takes SATA drives and not IDE ,oh well to the future i guess.! but great addition to my workshop tools !
http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?S=1268&ID=1642#Tab4

itdupuis commented: your the man! +2

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

How have I not seen this until now?? Nice product caperjack, I love the hotswap feature!! Thank you for letting me in on this one!

your welcome and boy does it work great

Mine should be here in about a week, I can't wait to try it!!

Mine should be here in about a week, I can't wait to try it!!

you'll like it,mine works great

I do not know how or why it happened, but I sent mine back due to rediculous shipping! The box mine came it was almost soaking wet, so I called them and told them to ship me a unit that might work...I did not even open that one, I told the delivery guy to keep it and send it back. The company apologized for the inconvenience and said they would directly ship another unit.....only after they recieve this one back! I am sure they are probably going to put this one in a new shipping box and send me the same exact one!

yeah they were very popular

Thats it I'm gettin one

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.