Hello Friends,

Apple has been the undisputed leader of the tablet market. But, the question is, whether Apple be able to maintain it's considerable lead even after the introduction of Windows 8. This is something difficult to comment on, nonetheless to counter these threats Apple's iPad 3 is widely believed to carry high-resolution screen, faster processor and bigger battery to stand out in the market. Let see, will these upgrades help Apple to maintain it's position.

SNIP

Cheers,

happygeek commented: sig spam -3

Maneet i do agree with you and i think iPad 3 will also maintain the lead as iPad 3 is predicted to acquire Retina HD display with 2048 x 1536 resolution, an upgraded rear camera, iOS 5.1, a heightened battery for improved battery life plus a quad-core A6 processor. Other improvements are reported to include 4G LTE models of the iPad 3.... all these things are pretty tough to compete in tablet market.
SNIP

Honestly, (I hate to be the underdog) but Apple will pretty much be dead soon. Think about it everything they do, Samsung, Sony, and especially Google; does a lot better. Especially with the way the economy is running in most countries I see a small company like Archos becoming part of the top 5 and pushing Apple down to 2-9.
Also, what is the purpose of a tablet with a quad-core processor when 1) You can't use Digital or gaming designing software on (believe me I've tried on virtualbox) and 2) it can't handle high definition/graphic games like Crysis 2 or Portal 2. 3) I've heard computer science and software designing professors assumptions on how it will probably be the last new Apple product due to the decrease in its popularity (like anyone cares)
Edit: I would also like to comment on how Apple likes to make the assumptions "We have the best blah or the fastest blah" when yet there are much crappier tablet's out there with a faster processor and better resolutions as we seen with the iPad 2 disputes.

I dont think so. ipad 3 will change nothing

hello friends,

apple has been the undisputed leader of the tablet market. But, the question is, whether apple be able to maintain it's considerable lead even after the introduction of windows 8. This is something difficult to comment on, nonetheless to counter these threats apple's ipad 3 is widely believed to carry high-resolution screen, faster processor and bigger battery to stand out in the market. Let see, will these upgrades help apple to maintain it's position.

Snip

cheers,

i dont think this is gonna happen because of new ceo. Its the first device which he is going to introduce. And i think he cant promote as good as the previous one.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.