Hi All!

As if the thread title didn't give it away, i'll explain my problem!

I've just got a PSP, and can't get a wireless network connection in my area to be able to use it on the net.

I have been trying to connect the PSP to my laptop, through the laptop wireless card. The laptop itself is connected to a wired broandband connection.

I'm using XP, and have tried a few things already, but thought I'd see if i could find someone that miht have managed it already themselves!

If anyone has idea's i'd really appreciate hearing them, as i'm a bit stuck! :-)

Thanks everyone!

Flagwham

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You can't do it. You need a wireless router;)

Hi All!

As if the thread title didn't give it away, i'll explain my problem!

I've just got a PSP, and can't get a wireless network connection in my area to be able to use it on the net.

I have been trying to connect the PSP to my laptop, through the laptop wireless card. The laptop itself is connected to a wired broandband connection.

I'm using XP, and have tried a few things already, but thought I'd see if i could find someone that miht have managed it already themselves!

If anyone has idea's i'd really appreciate hearing them, as i'm a bit stuck! :-)

Thanks everyone!

Flagwham

it is posible to do this as i run my psp that exact way. so you can do it ya know it all

it is posible to do this as i run my psp that exact way. so you can do it ya know it all

Can you plz tell us how to do it ive been trying for a couple of weeks now and with no luck?

where is the answer ?

stupid wepsite

i think dlink routers supports this.
check their site out or talk to their
customer service...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.