Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase a disc printer for my job. The one I am looking at is the Vision II Inkjet Printer. I would like to know if anyone has one or had experience working with one. If so, I would also like to know if you are satisfied with your product and does it live up to its expectations. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kuntree King

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Some particular reason you need to print to DC/DVD discs?

Some particular reason you need to print to DC/DVD discs?

It is work related.

The you're not planning to spend $$$ on something that you don't really need.
Unless you've done so already you might want to search for the same features in a different brand. At least so that you can satisfy yourself that you did at least try.
A better way than here is to use your fav. search eng. on the same name that you used in your post, the end results are bound to be much broader.
If you actually make the proposed purchase read carefully terms of warranty and the retailer's/mfg.'s return policy before you plunk you $$$ down.

Searching for that printer on the web, it looks suspiciously similar to Epson inkjets, and while I can't tell you what this particular printer is like, I can tell you about my R300.

I've had this for a while now, and I've printed lots of DVDs. Overall I'm very satisfied with it. Colours are good and ink dries well.

Take a look at it, you might find it's cheaper and will do the same job. The Vision II does look unnecessarily big.

Matt

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.