i have a Toshiba Satellite M20 running an Intel Pentium M @ 1.3GHz in an Intel 855GM chipset @ 400MHz, is there a way to know the maximum ram compatibility?

sorry... i'm not very experienced in hardware...

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

actually i did... i just wanted to see if i could push it over the edge a little bit more...

actually i did... i just wanted to see if i could push it over the edge a little bit more...

lol,why didn't you say that in the first post .push it over the edge a little ,too funny,why not get out the hammer and put some ddr3 in the thing .LOL

why didn't you say that in the first post

because i wanted an objective point of view...:P i missed the shot, but i wanted to see if i could score in the replay... *sigh* guess it didn't...

because i wanted an objective point of view...:P i missed the shot, but i wanted to see if i could score in the replay... *sigh* guess it didn't...

i have yet to find a way to make a motherboard take more/ or faster ram than its rated for .

how the hell do i do that? AFAIK there's no way unless you want to set you mobo on fire...

Well you can overclock RAM, but its a risky process to do. Also it doesn't always give good results.

how the hell do i do that? AFAIK there's no way unless you want to set you mobo on fire...

Woossssshh,right over my head !!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.