hi all,
i've had my laptop a while and my processor died on me, had it replaced with slower one since the lil IT shop couldn't find the exact same one like i had before. my latop is now painfully slow, i use it n all, but i'd like to get it up to at least the same speed as before. does anyone have a spare, or know where i could find one for a reasonable price (UK)... (just gona write exactly what it says on the old processor)
RH80536 750
7526B115 SL7S9
1.86/2M/533
INTEL '04
thanks for the help :)
o.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

i think you mean 478 pin ,the make and model # of the laptop might help better than just the info on the chip

Socket 479 was used for Pentium M (mobile) CPUs. So 479 pins is correct.

CPU is a 1.86GHz Pentium M 750 CPU. They are out of production, so eBay will be your best bet. Search for Pentium M 750 or Centrino 750 (same CPU).

You will need to know what CPUs your notebook supports unless you select an exact match.

Socket 479 was used for Pentium M (mobile) CPUs. So 479 pins is correct.

I learning something new everyday ,as always ,i did not know that !!
I once put a laptop cpu [might have been a s370 i forget ]in a desktop comp.not a M though,didn't know there was a difference

hi all,
i've had my laptop a while and my processor died on me, had it replaced with slower one since the lil IT shop couldn't find the exact same one like i had before. my latop is now painfully slow, i use it n all, but i'd like to get it up to at least the same speed as before. does anyone have a spare, or know where i could find one for a reasonable price (UK)... (just gona write exactly what it says on the old processor)
RH80536 750
7526B115 SL7S9
1.86/2M/533
INTEL '04
thanks for the help :)
o.

I see you are needing something I no longer need.. I have one RH80536 750 1.86/2M/533 intel M which came out of one of my laptops when I first bought them. I replaced it with a 2.0 and only used this chip about 2 months. let me know if you are still interested in owning this.

darn it! i bought one a few days ago, but.. thanks for the offer anyway :)

vinmar82: not sure whether this or a message is the way to reach you. Just curious: are you still selling that chip? If so, I need one! Send me a message, or answer here, whatever works for you.

Hi, I have a Pentium M 1.86GHz 2M 533 (SL7S9)

If anyone interested please contact me at: squash_u@msn.com

See ya

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.