Hi, I am randomly getting out of range and no signal messages on my screen while doing different things at different times. My refresh rate and resolution is set to the right setting for my monitor.

The times that this happens seems really random, like the last time this happened was a few days ago while I was just surfing the net, then it was fine and then today it happened during boot up, then again a few minutes AFTER boot up and now it seems fine again.

I made sure the plug was in all the way and also the video card. I've been using the same card and monitor for about 3 years with no problems until about a few months ago where it started randomly happening.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

the moniter could be going bad or the connection from the motherboard/video card has a short in it. check it with a new moniter to find out. if it is not that then its probably something else.

if it is not that then its probably something else.

LOL ,my giggle for the day thank you .

caper shush........

caper shush........

OK,

NOT

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.