I am looking for an affordable, quality laptop that will last me for 4 years. Please specify the laptop you would recommend and why. Also, I'm on a budget so a laptop under $1000 would be nice. Remember, I'm also asking what websites you would recommend to buy quality laptops at a cheaper price. (Much like when you buy furniture from a warehouse) Thank you for your help!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I am looking for an affordable, quality laptop that will last me for 4 years. Please specify the laptop you would recommend and why. Also, I'm on a budget so a laptop under $1000 would be nice. Remember, I'm also asking what websites you would recommend to buy quality laptops at a cheaper price. (Much like when you buy furniture from a warehouse) Thank you for your help!

Hi, Friend, I always review latest offer news to buy laptops at:
http://www.techbargains.com/vendor_detail.cfm/14/OfficeMax-coupon-code
Here you can get tons of laptop coupons and other computer accessory coupons.

I would say Dell. I've been considering their new Vostro. If you're willing to settle for a used one, Dell Latitudes run around $400-$500 on ebay, and the Latitudes are one of the best. Don't go for an Inspiron; my technical adviser said that he wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole.
But Latitudes are built for businesses and built to last.

I recently bought an Accer aspire from TigerDirect.com I got a 2.4Ghz Dual Core 2G of ram and a Nvidia 8600 for $600. There are also really good deals on refurbished laptops.

Oh it was a 17" screen too

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.