how to remove windows exlrorer error, i havw xp sp2. In the middle of the work suddenly i get message windows exlorer has generated error and will be closed. How to sove this problem:$

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

nobody to help

Try using your disks to do a repair on your system. Sounds like a DLL my be corrupted.

Try running a chkdsk.

How to run chkdsk from My Computer

Go to Start and click on My Computer.

Right click on the drive in which you want chkdsk to run. The C: drive is usually contains your operating system.

Click on Properties and click the Tools tab. In the Error-checking box, click the Check Now button.

Set up the Check Disk options by checking one or both check boxes displayed.

To repair errors without scanning the volume for bad sectors, select the Automatically fix file system errors, and then click Start.

To repair errors, locate bad sectors, and recover readable information, select the Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors, and then click Start.

Select both options.

i repaired the OS but still the problem continues?

actually i removed and installed antivirus many time from the problem has started

not much help i formatted and reinstalled

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.