Hi Everyone,

Odd question, can't seem to find an answer. I'm trying to track down the dimensional specifications (notably, screw-hole positions) for extended ATX motherboards and/or cases. I'm constructing a custom case and can't for the life of me find diagrams of this information.

And yes, I've been to formfactors.org :) they have all the info for ATX, but not eatx. Unless I'm completely brain-dead (which could be!) and missed something along the way.

Any help? suggestions? flames as to why one would build their own case when you can buy them so cheap? hehe.

thanks
Dave

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

its been my experience that most might be the same ,some are surly different ,
do you have the board you are going to use

its been my experience that most might be the same ,some are surly different ,
do you have the board you are going to use

Going with the Intel Skulltrail board. I do have an old case I was thinking of cannibalizing partially for the inside, and then just drilling holes where needed, but would still feel better knowing all the hole alignments needed before my mobo arrives.

Going with the Intel Skulltrail board. I do have an old case I was thinking of cannibalizing partially for the inside, and then just drilling holes where needed, but would still feel better knowing all the hole alignments needed before my mobo arrives.

sorry ,me no know ! good luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.