BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini110908-01.dmp
C:\Users\Costas Florides\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-57954-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Costas Florides\AppData\Local\Temp\WER2136.tmp.version.txt

If anyone knows anything about this let me know please.

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

do you have this file, if so attach it here .

Hi,

I got the bluescreen as i was surfing.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000096
BCP2: FFFFFA6007F61AB7
BCP3: FFFFFA600E710FB0
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Users\Costas Florides\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-57954-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Costas Florides\AppData\Local\Temp\WER2136.tmp.version.txt

If anyone knows anything about this let me know please.

Thank you

Ive been getting the same error message too as comes frequently when im surfing the web. I was wondering if we could compare pc specs to see if we could figure out the root of the problem. Im currently working with a Lenovo R90 9457-AW7 with a core duo 1.67, 1.5 gb ram, vista premium, 320 wd hd. I very recently added a 512 memory stick and the 320 gig hd.

do you have this file, if so attach it here .

No i do not have this file. I use Vista 64 if this helps.

Thank you

Ive been getting the same error message too as comes frequently when im surfing the web. I was wondering if we could compare pc specs to see if we could figure out the root of the problem. Im currently working with a Lenovo R90 9457-AW7 with a core duo 1.67, 1.5 gb ram, vista premium, 320 wd hd. I very recently added a 512 memory stick and the 320 gig hd.

Well i have completely different system, and i get the blue screen all the time not only when am surfing.

Thank you

No i do not have this file. I use Vista 64 if this helps.

Thank you

that means little to me .
what is the actual error on the screen when you get the blue screen error !

"Blue Screen" is most likey down to hardware - some are using the following in order to resolve this:

1). log onto the troubled computer in safe mode
2). copy and save minidump files from c:\windows\minidump
3) open files from minidump folder on another computer, or restart your computer with safe mode networking.
4) download the program after seaching windows online for 'Install Debugging Tools for Windows 32-bit Version'
5) run program and open minidump files, to see the file that is causing computer to crash.
6) research file using google and other resources to see where and what the file belongs to.
7) uninstall the offending hardware from device manager (right click my computer, properities),
8) remove the physical hardware from the computer
9) restart

"Blue Screen" is most likey down to hardware - some are using the following in order to resolve this:

1). log onto the troubled computer in safe mode
2). copy and save minidump files from c:\windows\minidump
3) open files from minidump folder on another computer, or restart your computer with safe mode networking.
4) download the program after seaching windows online for 'Install Debugging Tools for Windows 32-bit Version'
5) run program and open minidump files, to see the file that is causing computer to crash.
6) research file using google and other resources to see where and what the file belongs to.
7) uninstall the offending hardware from device manager (right click my computer, properities),
8) remove the physical hardware from the computer
9) restart

Hi. I have the blue screen problem, too but I'm unable to log onto the computer at all. I've tried getting on safe mode, but the blue screen pops up then as well. Is there any way for me to fix this?

Hi. I have the blue screen problem, too but I'm unable to log onto the computer at all. I've tried getting on safe mode, but the blue screen pops up then as well. Is there any way for me to fix this?

you need the winxp cd ,to boot to the recovery console ,to run a command like , chkdsk /f

Have you added any new software/hardware lately? If you try run setup again you may find that the problem still exists.

If you can get Chkdsk to run, it will scan your hard drive for errors, bad blocks and sectors (which may be a cause).

Have you added any new software/hardware lately? If you try run setup again you may find that the problem still exists.

If you can get Chkdsk to run, it will scan your hard drive for errors, bad blocks and sectors (which may be a cause).

ricemakr = Your problem seems to happen at boot. You need to start your own thread as your Blue screen is most likely different.

Blood_Guardian = I have been seeing this a lot at my bench. They are almost always related to a driver that was obtained from windows update service. I have seen this on a lot of brands but most commonly on Gateways and Dells. Did you install drivers from windows update???

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.