I didn't know where to put this so I just am gonna put it here and if an Admin wants to move it, cool :)

Anyways. I got a watercooler about 2 months ago adns ince that time the cooling block that sits over the CPU sprung a leak. It took out my motherboard and I have gotta a new one since then. I had to get a fan to cool the CPU while the watercooler block sits on the desk and leaks while I try to find a replacement. What I want to ask is where is a good place to get a replacemet for the pater cooling block.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

try www.coolermaster.com (i think its .com...) they do kits and accessories but "replacements" are to be avoided unless they are from the original kit as mis-matched kit is more likely to fail. If you kit fails (as it has), condiser changing it for a new system. out of interest what cooling equipment are you using?

try www.coolermaster.com (i think its .com...) they do kits and accessories but "replacements" are to be avoided unless they are from the original kit as mis-matched kit is more likely to fail. If you kit fails (as it has), condiser changing it for a new system. out of interest what cooling equipment are you using?

The Titan TWC-AO4 watercooling system... not the greatest system but it is nice for all I use it for. I don't overclock anything usally I jst use my computer to play games and use the internet and stuff.

Man... I don't what the heck I am supposed to egt or do about this...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.