Hi,

I have an old Xeltek SuperPro II, the machince it was running on crashed and the drivers for the ISA interface card went with it. Does any know where I can get the driver?

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Why don't you try the driver download page. SuperPro II drivers are on this link:

http://www.xeltek.com/pages.php?pageid=10

Hi,

I have an old Xeltek SuperPro II, the machince it was running on crashed and the drivers for the ISA interface card went with it. Does any know where I can get the driver?

Thank you

The package only contains the software for the SuperPro, it does not have the drivers for the interface card :(

Let me check with my tech support. I'll let you know soon...

The package only contains the software for the SuperPro, it does not have the drivers for the interface card :(

Thank you

must be model /name on the interface card

There are no drivers for this programmer. It uses old DOS software. I think they work under Windows 98. I was able to get it working under Windows XP using a program called allowio.exe. I run this from a batch file with the following commands:
@echo off
allowio sp2.exe 0x260 0x268 0x270 0x278
sp2.exe

You need the four port addresses shown since each one only covers 8 bits and the programmer uses 32 bits. If the base address you use is different than 260, change the code accordingly.

Richard

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.