I have Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family video card ... I want to run the game Driving Speed 2 but it says graphic requirements not met. So can I play the game by using 3D Analyzer or Pixel Shader?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

If you want to play the game, you will need a better graphics card.

...I agree. Get a better graphics card. If this were an onboard Nvidia or ATI it may have work but not Intel. Get a Nvidia or ATI graphics card, you can get decent graphics cards fairly cheap.

helllooo i was just wondering whether any one has a clue how to fix laptops my dad has told me i can have his if i fix it or get it fixed but i would love how to learn to fix it myself first of all the propblem is that the laptop is actually loading up as i can here it but unfortunatley the screen is just black its a toshiba please if u could message bk asap that would be great thanks :D xx

helllooo i was just wondering whether any one has a clue how to fix laptops my dad has told me i can have his if i fix it or get it fixed but i would love how to learn to fix it myself first of all the propblem is that the laptop is actually loading up as i can here it but unfortunatley the screen is just black its a toshiba please if u could message bk asap that would be great thanks :D xx

If you have a different problem in the future create a new thread.

As for your problem have you tried an external monitor?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.