I can not install drivers for all the controllers that are under the heading: (Other devices) Ethernet Controller,Multimedia Audio Controller, PCI Device, Universal Serial Bus USB Controller, Video
Controller (VGA Compatible)

The Computer: Fujitsu Siemens
Product: SCENIC P300 i845GE
Model: M12W-D1521
System No.: S26361-K668-V111
Part No.: ABN:K668-V111-2487
Serial No. YBEM110388
System Window: 2000 Profesional

I also installed Window XP: no difference
I hope I listed all the particulars.

Can anybody help with this problem?
Thank you
Marcel Ledermann

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Here you can find all the XP drivers you need for your laptop.

I have installed all the drivers: The recovery CD from Fuji hase no drivers: LAN Graphic sound everything is working except the USB
Does not rcognise USB stick or Printer.
Could it be a hardware problem.
Thanks Marcel

Are there any yellow exclamation marks in device manager?

Also, make sure that your windows have latest service pack installed.

Are there any yellow exclamation marks in device manager?

Also, make sure that your windows have latest service pack installed.

No yellow exclamation marks in the device manager

all service packs installed.
We used the Computer with a Canon all in one Printer with a USB cable and one day it did not work any more.
Thank Marcel

Which Windows are we talking about?

Try google for Unknown Device Identifier

can post a pic of your device manager? post it here..so it will be easy for guys around here to check.. ;)

you can try this driver from fujitsu.
in here.

SNIP

Try install the latest chipset driver and reboot PC, then make sure you got the correct drivers for all the rest of the devices.

If there is mainboard hardware issue, this cannot be done by the drivers updated.

Hope this helps!
Bill

yah my friend i think you are still new to the world of installing devices what you should do is right click on my computer, chose manage and after it brings the managegement dialog box click on device manager. after right click on the te devices you see labeled with question marks and choose update driver then keep on clicking next till it starts searching the devices will be installed that is after you insert the driver CD in your CD rom.
if not that way do this do this brouse your driver cd, look for sound/audio then click on where it showssound max your sound drivers will be installed

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.