hi! guys.. i need some help here.... u know what.. my laptop is beeping while loading windows files.. but unfortunately after the loading is done it will goes through and the beeps is gone too...
i couldn't diagnose it whether its the memory or the video...
cause everything is fine...

i just to find out what is the problem with my laptop... i need some help there....

thanks n advance.!!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You don't say what the OS is.
However, the system sounds may be set so that it will bleep every time a program loads.
This can be easily changed (control panel/sounds} and does not indicate any problems with your laptop.
Anyway- if it isn't broke-why fix it ?

You don't say what the OS is.
However, the system sounds may be set so that it will bleep every time a program loads.
This can be easily changed (control panel/sounds} and does not indicate any problems with your laptop.
Anyway- if it isn't broke-why fix it ?

sorry the OS is windows vista... i try to re installing the OS but still the problem exist...
i don't get it... why it is beeping in loading windows file....
i try to disable the system speaker but still...

this makes me crazy thinking what happen....grrrr....
but anyway thanks for your reply....

i need more advice what should i do....

sorry the OS is windows vista... i try to re installing the OS but still the problem exist...
i don't get it... why it is beeping in loading windows file....
i try to disable the system speaker but still...

this makes me crazy thinking what happen....grrrr....
but anyway thanks for your reply....

i need more advice what should i do....

try to listen again to the beep and refer it to the beep codes...
coz' every beep code has its meaning... i guess the error is ur memory... you've beter see a technician...

I agree with rj_bern. so plz tell what kind of beep it made. one , two, long, short, or other.............

Hi,

while loading windows files.

If you mean booting, the computer POST (Power On Self Test) tests the computer, insuring that it meets the necessary system requirements and that all hardware is working properly before starting the remainder of the boot process. If the computer passes the POST the computer will have a single beep (with some computer BIOS manufacturers it may beep twice) as the computer starts and the computer will continue to start normally. However, if the computer fails the POST, the computer will either not beep at all or will generate a beep code, which tells the user the source of the problem.
Different manufacturers have different beep codes. If your machine is beeping as it boots, you need to determine what the beeps are and then go to your computers manufacturers site and search their beep codes to see what the problem is for your machine. Then we can start to look for a cause.
If that is the case can you post back with your results.

none of yall are helping one damn bit need some reall techs in here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.