Hello guys
I've got a serious problem with my pc at boot up. I cannot boot up. at start up before loadıng wındows it gives me an error message ın a blue background. Its a kind of hardware problem. The message reads that windows has detected a problem and was shut down to prevent damage to ur computer. Check if you have enough disk space and disable any BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowind.In the message it says to run windows in safe mode and disable any new hardware or software but The real problem is that I can't run windows in safe mode. When I press F8 at start up it gives me four options to boot from and they are from floppy drive CD DVD drive and from other removable media but it doest give me any option to run windows in safe mode. As far as the hardware is concerned I think it might be TVichW 32 coz a few days ago after windows start up it used to give me a message of found new hardware to install driver for it which I couldn't. And i am listing the error messages here if some one could understand

Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Technical Information
*** STOP: 0X00000050(0XFF141640, 0X00000001, 00XFFAD4A76 0X00000000)
sometimes it gives me a name of a file ndisuio.sys and its address is F20FDBD3...(can't remember the full address)
I will be very grateful if u guys could help me get out of this problem coz I can't use my pc now.

Hi HoteCake46,
Do your F8 bootup ..then use your Windows boodisk (floppy) to startup Windows OS..
then... use your Windows CD disk to "repair" the Windows OS.
Hope this helps :)
RGPHNX
ps-post back with the results ..If you need more help

Thanks RGPHNX I managed to fix my problem. I run windows in safe mode and just started uninstalling different unnecessary softwares I had installed on my system and I found that it was my firewall wich was creating troubles. just uninstalled it and the problem was fixed.
thanks anyway for helping

Actually, there are many ways to resolve this issue. I'm sorry I can not quote all of the information here.

hi, i'm having a similar problem with my pc. I'm not getting past the windows logo and have tried EVERYTHING bar re-installing xp, which i dunno how to do as i have installation cd and even thou i have xp on my usb how do i get the pc to acknowkledge this as I can't get it to switch on?

here is a link a walkthrough link on how to boot win xp from USB
wiki.eeeuser.com/windowsxpusb
hope this helps.

Hello guys
I've got a serious problem with my pc at boot up. I cannot boot up. at start up before loadıng wındows it gives me an error message ın a blue background. Its a kind of hardware problem. The message reads that windows has detected a problem and was shut down to prevent damage to ur computer. Check if you have enough disk space and disable any BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowind.In the message it says to run windows in safe mode and disable any new hardware or software but The real problem is that I can't run windows in safe mode. When I press F8 at start up it gives me four options to boot from and they are from floppy drive CD DVD drive and from other removable media but it doest give me any option to run windows in safe mode. As far as the hardware is concerned I think it might be TVichW 32 coz a few days ago after windows start up it used to give me a message of found new hardware to install driver for it which I couldn't. And i am listing the error messages here if some one could understand

Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Technical Information
*** STOP: 0X00000050(0XFF141640, 0X00000001, 00XFFAD4A76 0X00000000)
sometimes it gives me a name of a file system.sys and its address is F20FDBD3...(can't remember the full address)
I will be very grateful if u guys could help me get out of this problem coz I can't use my pc now.

and i donot have a floppy drive

plz help what is meant by f8 bootup i have no proper knowledge about computer system so plz help me detail plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey hot cake plz help me yaaar i am also facing similar problem from 1 week will u write me up how to trobleshoot my pc plszzzzzzzzzz provide details how to do that plzzzzzzzzzz i m seriously in great problem

Hi HoteCake46,
Do your F8 bootup ..then use your Windows boodisk (floppy) to startup Windows OS..
then... use your Windows CD disk to "repair" the Windows OS.
Hope this helps :)
RGPHNX
ps-post back with the results ..If you need more help

hey rgphnx plzzzzzz help me as well i am also facing same problem as hotcake did n ur answer i didn't get it will u plzzz provide me with details plzzzzzzzzzzzz

hmmm just do ur best

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.