I have an HP photosmart 320 every time I take a picture or I should most everytime I take a picture it comes back with these circle like things aka orbs. I had done some reasearch and its either one of two things its either my house has ghosts (which isnt possible seeings you can't use digital cameras for accurate paranormal investigations) or the CCD chip has problems with it. I have contacted HP but there of no help they sent me a replacement camera and it to does the same thing and my sister has the same exact camera and it does it but they claim "theres not a flaw with the product". has anyone had the same or similar issues?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have an HP photosmart 320 every time I take a picture or I should most everytime I take a picture it comes back with these circle like things aka orbs.

Could you attach a picture with the problem, perhaps cropping it to make the file size smaller and emphasize the artifact?

Hey dude wats ^ i have a hpphotosmart 700 its kool id sugest getting 1 they are great better than kodak and every other cameras

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.