I think i should report yousefmanm to happygeek

I have the proline laptop when i turn on its turning on but show white screen when i put anather screen show some thing but if i put on the LCD screen it show evry thing plz how to solve the problem

My hp laptop usually boot,but does not display,I have open,clean the ram and also the same for the battery;the problem is still repeating itself.I connect it with a monitor and the screen on the monitor display my desktop,when I hold down the Fn key and F4 key,Help me out to solve this problem.

I suggest you have to bring it to service center for consultation. IMO,your laptop needs a maintenance or I can't totally say the board was worn.out not unless thoroughly checked by an expert.

I had this problem this morning, but i was opening and closes the screen (not shutting it off) and after like 3 times the screen just came on??? so i dont know what to say really mostly because im not a computer expert.

I had this problem this morning, but i was opening and closes the screen (not shutting it off) and after like 3 times the screen just came on??? so i dont know what to say really mostly because im not a computer expert.

It’s rather what connects the screen is not working so it can be an internal hardware problem.

Thanks! It Works

Also keeping your laptop on your bed is not a good idea. This will limit the air that is trying to get to your other components. In the end you will end up with some fried parts so it's best that you keep it on a flat surface and to make sure you have a well ventilated room.

I have a laptop once I power it
It on,s but turn black in the screen nothing showing pls what can I do

Because am thinking is the V.G.A

I have a desktop
Ones I on it I blinks yellow light pls what the cause any help

So if your monitor is not even showing anything, then maybe you have a problem with your graphics. This is a hardware issue.

commented: Late. Be more timely. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.