Anyone please, help my acer aspire one stuck at window xp logo loading. I try everthing in F8 button, it didn't work, even in safe mode stuck at 'window starting up'. Please anyone, help me, i don't want waste my money to fix this (T-T)

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

If you have the equipment, you need to take the hard drive out of your laptop, connect it to a usb adapter and test it with another computer.

Anyone please, help my acer aspire one stuck at window xp logo loading. I try everthing in F8 button, it didn't work, even in safe mode stuck at 'window starting up'. Please anyone, help me, i don't want waste my money to fix this (T-T)

under safe mode f8 did you choose use last known good configuration? windows does this from updates from time to time. if not i'll tell you the other way to fix it easy with the xp cd.

under safe mode f8 did you choose use last known good configuration? windows does this from updates from time to time. if not i'll tell you the other way to fix it easy with the xp cd.

umm can i reformat this laptop if possible since safe mode & last known didnt work? btw my laptop doesnt have place to put cd

@Muizz2411 you can reformat it, but your going to lose any files you may want to keep. the other option you can try is to boot from the xp cd and go as if you are trying to install a fresh copy of xp, but when you get to the screen where you choose the drive to install a new copy you should get an option to Repair and will reload all windows files in the windows directory to boot and then you can backup all your documents. Then i would advise to make a clean install and format to clean up any other issues this has created. Genereally after a repair in XP the system does run a little sluggish in this state, but makes it possible to save data.

@Muizz2411 you can reformat it, but your going to lose any files you may want to keep. the other option you can try is to boot from the xp cd and go as if you are trying to install a fresh copy of xp, but when you get to the screen where you choose the drive to install a new copy you should get an option to Repair and will reload all windows files in the windows directory to boot and then you can backup all your documents. Then i would advise to make a clean install and format to clean up any other issues this has created. Genereally after a repair in XP the system does run a little sluggish in this state, but makes it possible to save data.

well worth to try, k i try your advise & i will post here if it work :D

aspire one should have a recovery partition to load netbook back to factory settings .i think its ,"alt +f10" on bootup ,did one just about 2 mnts ago and cant remember what f key exactly it was to get the option

hello guys. i need your help. ive been trying to figure out the problem of my aspire 4810t. i tried to pull out my hard drive and plugged it on other laptop and it seems to be working well. but when i plugged any hardrive into my laptop it just stuck with logo loading. can u tell the problem?

me to have this problem

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.