There is no writing on my computer and it keeps doing crash dumps. If I click on a window it will open a white screen but there is no writing. Is this a virus? Can I restore?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

So, does the computer boot OK into Windows? When exactly does this problem occur? Have you recently installed something that cause this issue to start? If so, have you tried a system restore to a point in time before installing the software?

Is this a virus?

It may or may not be. hard to tell at this point.

need more info, but in the past I have had identical problem where screen font colour and background had both reset to white and for humans white writing on white background is difficult to read.!
M

Hi! there. I haven't use my computer for 8 months. After that when I switch on, it gives a long beeb 2 times and automaticaly off itself. I have checked the memory, H.D.D, CPU and cleaned the motherboard but no use. Please help me in this metter.

Hi! there. I haven't use my computer for 8 months. After that when I switch on, it gives a long beeb 2 times and automaticaly off itself. I have checked the memory, H.D.D, CPU and cleaned the motherboard but no use. Please help me in this metter.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.