Hi guys,

I have an HP Pavilion ze5155 that when I power up, it gets frozen on the Blue windows screen.

I would like some help if possible.

:?:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

boot up under safe mode (press F11 or F10 when booting, can't remember) then try running a spy ware check and virus scan, also try a defrag on disk. Sometime, cleaning out all unnecessary junk in your system will work.

I tried to boot up in safe mode and same problem. It wont go beyond the blue welcome screen.

I also tried booting up under last known good configuration and same thing happens. It gets stuck on the welcome screen.

I don't want to do fresh reinstallation and hope there is a way to fiz this problem.

thanks

is it getting very hot? does the same happen if you try to go into the bios? could be a cooling prob causing the processor to cut out. the fans on laptops tend fail more often than desktops. and laptops run hotter. try new thermal paste and check the airflow thru the heatsink.
also if the fan isn't working (look thru the outlet at the side or under the case at the fan blades to see if they are turning) check the ground wire, this can sometimes be re grounded to the internal casing to sort if it has shorted

boot up under safe mode (press F11 or F10 when booting, can't remember) then try running a spy ware check and virus scan, also try a defrag on disk. Sometime, cleaning out all unnecessary junk in your system will work.

We got the same problem too but the only thing is the keyboard doesn't work also only the cpu so we can't do anything unless you know the other way how to fix this or what can we do. plss tell me asap!
thank you..

We got the same problem too but the only thing is the keyboard doesn't work also only the cpu so we can't do anything unless you know the other way how to fix this or what can we do. plss tell me asap!
thank you..

if you are using a usb keyboard ,and have a ps/2 plug in on the back of computer ,borrow a ps/2 keyboard and try that .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.