I have an hp pc. When it boots up the first screen that shows is the "HP Invent" screen. THis is the screen that gives the option to perform a system recovery or go into bios setup. That seems normal, however it stays on the screen for 30 sec.. After that it boots up fine. Me in my almight wisdom popped in a new hard drive and thought that it would fix the problem, but it didn't. I have checked my boot order, and also reloaded bios defaults. Any help is appreciated

I have an hp pc. When it boots up the first screen that shows is the "HP Invent" screen. THis is the screen that gives the option to perform a system recovery or go into bios setup. That seems normal, however it stays on the screen for 30 sec.. After that it boots up fine. Me in my almight wisdom popped in a new hard drive and thought that it would fix the problem, but it didn't. I have checked my boot order, and also reloaded bios defaults. Any help is appreciated

Have you got a fast boot option in your bios?:?:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.